Sunday, June 3, 2012

New chapter

As promised, the new chapter of Wildflowers is up!

Thanks for your patience, everyone. I had this chapter only half-finished when we lost my uncle, and I haven't had the headspace to continue it. But I'm back and running now, for the most part.

Enjoy!

UPDATE #2: I ended up rewriting the second half, despite my best efforts to call up cursor history, web history, and copied data entries. I still have no idea what happened, and I am not happy. But the entire chapter should be there now, so enjoy!

UPDATE: I published the new chapter, only to find that the entire second half of it, that I just finished editing and proofreading, is gone. It isn't even showing up in the post editor, and I have NO IDEA why. So if you are trying to read the chapter and the link is broken, give me a little while so I can try to figure out what happened and get it back. (And scream at Blogger, in the process.)

5 comments:

  1. Please post a new chapter. I really love this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHECKED BACK & STILL NO NEW CHAPTER :{
    HOPE YOU CAN FIND THE TIME TO WRITE AGAIN SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann,

    Thanks so much for reading my story. I posted chapter 16 (the latest chapter) last week. Chap 17 should be up this week or early next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Dee
    I tried to open Wildflowers but it says yje blog has been moved. any help is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You took down Wildflowers? Why??????? I loved this story!!!!! Please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete