Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Update/Suspended story

Hi all - I've been getting a lot of messages asking why I took down Where the Wildflowers Grow, so I figured I'd make a quick announcement here. I was getting a LOT of spam and emails flooding my inbox on the story site, so I tried moving the story to a new blog, which ended up not working as well as I wanted it to.

On another note, I am currently out of the county for six weeks on a long-awaited trip down under! So the story would have been on hold, anyway. I decided to take the blog down temporarily while I try to fix the spam/hosting - it will be back eventually, but it is definitely on a hiatus right now. My apologies.

Had I known when I started this story that I would take so long to finish it, I wouldn't have posted it online. :( Thank you all for your patience.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know what is going on with you and the story. I look forward seeing where you take the story, but until then have a great time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting this message. have fun on your trip. I look forward to more of this story in the future/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really want you to post this story again! I got hooked on it and miss it very much and dying to find out what happens! Please reinstate it so we all can enjoy this wonderful story. I hate to start reading something great and have it not finish. OK!

    ReplyDelete