Friday, May 18, 2012

Wildflowers delay

Hey everyone - I had planned the next chapter of Wildflowers to be published this week, to correlate with the new publishing schedule I have. It is almost done; I just need to add the finishing edits and touches. Unfortunately, there was a sudden death in my family this week. I need to be with them at this time, and focus my energy and time on helping out. As such, I will need to put Wildflowers on hold temporarily while I do so. It shouldn't be too long of a wait; I expect to have it up by next week. Just please bear with me until then. Thanks everyone. x Bee

2 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear of your loss.thanks for keeping us informed. looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to you and your family. Take whatever time you need, I will be waiting.

    ReplyDelete